Meeting the Growing Needs of our Greater Community
Explore Memory Care For Assisted Living At Kahl Home.
If you or a loved one is living with memory loss due to dementia, Alzheimer’s, or other causes, consider a memory care community like Kahl Home. Moving to a community specifically designed to cater to these needs can greatly improve peace-of-mind, security, and comfort for the aging adult and their loved ones.
In late 2021, our community expanded to add this important level of care to our service offerings. When residents move into our assisted living memory care community, they’re introduced to a lifestyle that promotes independence, caters to cognitive health, and provides support with a compassionate touch.
Our community includes:
- A secure, senior-friendly neighborhood, including a sensory garden for outdoor events
- A continuum of care available on-campus should needs change.
- A dedicated, well-trained team of memory care professionals
- Beautifully- appointed, fully-furnished rooms
- 24 hour emergency response
- A lovely on-unit dining room providing delicious seasonal options
- Chapel with Daily Mass. Priest and Sisters on site.
- Physician and APRN available on site with 24/7 nurse coverage
- Whirlpool spa
- Outpatient therapy available on site
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at 563.343.8420.
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
Please select from the numbers below to request information, schedule a tour, career information, contact a resident and more.
Front Desk / Directions
Schedule Tour / Request Info / Admissions
Support / Donate
We offer a variety of services, provided by trained, professional staff