Short-Term Skilled Rehab
Short-Term Rehabilitation Has Never Been So Fulfilling.
Kahl Home offers post acute short term rehabilitation for individuals who need skilled nursing services following qualified hospital stays for illness, surgeries, and accidents.
The goal of short term rehabilitation at the Kahl Home is to help a resident return safely to his or her prior level of functioning in their home, assisted living, or nursing home.
Services offered are:
- 24-Hour Nursing Staff
- IV antibiotics
- PEG-J Tubes
- Chest Tubes
- Complex Wound Cares
- Memory Care
- Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy with State of the art equipment
- Omni VR- Virtual Rehabilitation System that incorporates strengthening, balance, and cognition
- E-Stem, Diathermy, Omnicycle Elite
- Stand Strong Program – for falls/balance
- Clinical Program-management of the patient with Chronic Cardiac Conditions, which includes national exercise guidelines for chronic conditions including CHF, A-Fib, and CAD
Speech Therapy includes:
- Synchrony (ACP) Program - strengthen vocal cords and swallowing
- Vital Stim Certified Speech Therapist - to improve/strengthen swallow to progress/upgrade diets
Kahl Home is proudly partnered with:
Genesis Senior Partnership
Partnering with Genesis Senior Partnership which provides a Genesis Nurse Practitioner in addition to a continuum of community services for our residents.
Unity Point Accountable Care Organization Next Generation
Continually meeting specific criteria the Kahl Home team with the physicians, nurse practitioners and community services in the Next Generation ACO model provide coordinated care to attain the highest quality of care.
Partnering provides the resident a continuum of quality care to enhance your health cares and recovery.
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at 563.343.8420.
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
We offer a variety of services, provided by trained, professional staff