Quality Backed By A Long History Of Care
One Of The Newest Assisted Living Communities In Davenport, IA.
With our recent 2021 expansion, we’re excited to offer assisted living at Kahl Home. While this is a new level of care within the continuum of our community, it is backed by our long history and strong reputation of being a reliable and dedicated care provider in the Davenport, IA area. When residents move into our assisted living community, they’re introduced to a lifestyle that promotes independence, caters to all aspects of wellness, and provides support with a compassionate touch.
If you or a loved one is looking for a senior care option that offers regular support with dressing, medications, personal care, and other day-to-day tasks, assisted living at Kahl Home may be the perfect fit.
Our assisted living community offers:
- Wireless public wifi
- All utilities included with satellite TV except telephone
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator (not available in Memory Care)
- Dining room and Eatery
- Zero entry in room bathroom and showers
- Pub available late afternoons
- Shuffle board and game tables
- Fitness room with NuStep exercise machine and individual work out equipment
- Computer room and IN2L
- Activities and outings coordinated by our Life Enrichment Director
- Large screen TVs in comfortable community rooms and Bistro
Additional Fee Services:
- Guest meals
- Respite apartments
- Beauty and barbershop on site
- Catering for private parties and groups
- Podiatrist, Senior Vision, and Dental Services (limited)
- See rate sheet for deposits, monthly fees, levels of care and medication level fees
- Gift Shop, ATM, Resident Trust Accounts
- Daily bed preparation and weekly tidying of apartment offered
- Weekly housekeeping (includes vacuuming, dusting, disinfecting of bathroom) and weekly linen changes - personal laundry services are available
- Local transportation to appointments can be scheduled
- Complimentary coffee, juices, ice cream and snacks available
- Daily Mass with communion in the Beautiful Kahl Home Chapel
- 3 Delicious meals a day with alternative choices – Modified diets available
- 24-hour licensed Nursing staff and Avila Institute trained direct care staff
- Access to healthcare professionals including onsite Nurse Practitioner
- Comprehensive assessment with customized service plan
- Assistance in scheduling of services i.e.; labs, ARNP rounds,
- Therapy services available on site (billed through insurance)
- 24-hr personal response system via personal call lights
- 24-7 Security building
- Interior and exterior apartment maintenance services
- Spa rooms with whirlpool tubs
- Wander guard available for Memory Care Assisted Living
Choose From the Following Assisted Living Rooms:
Option 1: Unfurnished Room
In option one, we provide an unfurnished room. When you walk inside, you will see the kitchen, which provides a kitchenette, sink, microwave, and refrigerator. There is also a bathroom in the suite with zero entry. Lastly, the room amenities we provide for you or your loved ones are a wall mounted T.V (with Satellite), free public WiFi, and phone hook-up.
Option 2: Semi Furnished Room
In option two, we provide a semi furnished room with many amenities. When you walk inside, you will see the kitchen, which provides a kitchenette, sink, microwave, and refrigerator. We also offer a bathroom On Suite with zero entry and a shower. We supply you or your loved one with a bedroom. Inside the bedroom are an electric twin size adjustable bed, a dresser, and a nightstand. We also supply a wall mounted T.V (with Satellite), free public WiFi, and phone hook-up.
- Assisted Living Memory Care does not include the Kitchenette with sink, refrigerator or microwave
- Studio Apartment Accommodate Twin Beds for Safety and Accessibility
- Bedroom Apartments Accommodate 2-Twin of 1 -Full Bed for Safety and Accessibility
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at 563.343.8420.
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
Please select from the numbers below to request information, schedule a tour, career information, contact a resident and more.
Front Desk / Directions
Schedule Tour / Request Info / Admissions
Support / Donate
We offer a variety of services, provided by trained, professional staff